What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    The Powers that be have decided: It [the Pet Fee] is included as part of your nightly price, spread out equally over the course of a guest’s stay. It will also be included in the total price at checkout, not as a separate fee. How asinine. A pet fee is a... Latest reply by Maggie524
    We have a current month long Guest who has invited friends to join them but there is not enough beds for them all. The home has 2 beds and sleeps 4 on our listing. The extra 2 Guests are teenagers and can't booth sleep on the sofa either as it's too small... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hey everyone, The other day we were having a conversation about traditions with our friend @Sergi from the Spanish speaking Community and he mentioned that in Catalonia they have a rather peculiar Christmas tradition. Apart from the classic nativit... Latest reply by Emiel1
    • Liv_0-1639848105658.png
    The sun is shining and the birds are singing! 2021 the year of all contrasts, of all hopes and despairs, of reunions and estrangements, successes and failures, the discovery of our regions and the disillusionment of discovering other countries, happy ... Latest reply by Essaouira-Beachlife-Moro0
    • Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 11.29.36.png
    Over the past 6 years of hosting I mentioned a pattern and would love to hear your opinion on it.My long airbnb hosting journey showed me, that the majority of the guests who use airbnb for the first time, are very angry people and demanding.Most of them ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello, Is anybody looking for a Co host in Malta to help with the property? I work remotely so I have a lot of free time. I am very interested in Airbnb businesses because I´m purchasing a house right now to do the same. I have studied a lot about this fi...