What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello! Airbnb did a really shameful thing ... a few days ago they sent me an email saying that my account was blocked without explaining the reason, after a while I get the messages of the cancellations of all the reservations I had, even without explaini... Latest reply by Carlos3750
    Hello, I would like to ask why Airbnb charges 1,059.00 ₺. I think it is related with my previous post, however I already deavtivated it and created a new list according to the Airbnb policy. I kindly request you to cancel this payment. Thank you. Best reg... Latest reply by Emiel1
    So we have a booking where the person booked last May for a long stay of 4 months. About six weeks ago she changed her trip to 2 months. Luckily we filled part of that time. Now she isnt due to arrive till April and says she is considering cancelling... Latest reply by Colleen253
    My current cancellation policy is "full refund 1 day prior to arrival" and it works fine most of the time. I get an occasional cancellation but I think the flexibility probably enables more bookings in the long run. The problem I have is special events... Latest reply by Steph27
    I am new to co hosting and would like to gain some experience. I am seeking to cohost in the NE (Union Market) area of DC. I would prefer to provide assistance locally so that I could be easily accessible.
    I’ve been trying to book for New Year’s Eve but due to the party policy it won’t let me even the none of the criteria apply, I’m trying to book a studio that sleeps 2, I’m over 50, live a 3.5 hour drive away and I’ve been a super host and guest with posit... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I just had a guest turn off my security system after I had "complained" (nicely) to them that they had children in the back yard throwing bricks, damaging my fire pit cover, standing a playing in a wheelbarrow, etc. I showed pictures from my security cam... Latest reply by Amanda660