What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    Hey all, I am a guest that stayed in an Airbnb recently and was hoping for some help/guidance on the issue. I had a group of 5 people renting a place on the beach and on the 3rd night of the stay the water went out. Suffice to say, it severely impacte... Latest reply by Sandra126
    AIRBNB has a policy to remove retaliatory reviews from verified parties. They have failed to honor that policy now on three occassions: verified party, false retaliatory review, no amount of calls or escalating within Airbnb Support has helped. I did have... Latest reply by Ryan2352
    Hello everyone! I am a new host to airbnb and have had 7 guest within 30 days. I've had 6 really wonderful guest stay at home home (6 5 star reviews as well!) but one bad one that is really causing me anxiety. When they first booked my home they did not r... Latest reply by Rasheda3
    Tragedy, the second guest checked in today. She told me when the order was applied that it was 3 adults, 6 children, and 5 babies, but the actual guest was 2 adults, 4 children, and a dog. When she euphemistically told her that pets are not allowed in thi... Latest reply by Amy2092