What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    Can anyone help with advice on dealing with this matter. My current host booked in from Friday checking out Monday. Yesterday Saturday he came back accompanied with a male friend said his friend and him are going to a wedding. I told him it's ok his frie... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Anyone else having issues with giving referal host links to help others set up Airbnb? We sent one to our neighbors who set one up, and they said they used it, but Airbnb says they didn’t so we are not getting the $540 bonus as we were expecting. This was... Latest reply by Pablo629
    Hi community of hosts, I just had this type of new scam today. Reported the users and filed the case, but still would like to share with you all. I received an inquiry for stay of 4 days for 2 people around Christmas, and the user name was Rebeca. She sa... Latest reply by Bing53
    I had a guest checkout yesterday that urinated in the bed. Based on the multiple rings left behind it looks like he urinated multiple times in his 10 day stay. Almost the whole mattress cover was soaked top to bottom, so it wasn't a small amount. I sent h... Latest reply by Eilish--Elizabeth-0
    Hi, My manually set prices on Airbnb (I have never turned on Smart Pricing) were changed by Airbnb. I had AirDNA (subscription allowed to lapse) and SmartBNB (now Hospitable). But, I never activated their Smart pricing functions. I am just trying to t... Latest reply by Helen744
    Well done air b&b !! Your app update excludes those of us that are not prepared to get new phones or tablets with Android 7.What sort of back hander are you getting from Apple and Samsung? Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi,I list on various platforms but most bookings are Airbnb. I recently took two bookings on these other sites which forced me to get a better understanding of various fees on other platforms. 1. My first payment received from www.plumguide.com following ... Latest reply by Elaine701