What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Alicia1401
    Hi there, Can someone please point me in the right direction. I'm wanting my guests to email me first before the booking, but I cant seem to find out how to do this. Latest reply by Anonymous
    Most homes in our area have a moderate cancellation policy {100% refund till 5 days) as do us. Had a 15 day reservation for 3 months tie up half of December. 5 days before arriving she said she wanted just the last 3 days (cancelling 12). No excuse. I den... Latest reply by Helen3
    Does anyone have a suggestion on ways to receive a refund? We had the worst experience (and our first) with Airbnb. Our host insisted in sending an additional four page lease (outside of Airbnb) that she required us to sign. Her exact words for why she ne... Latest reply by Andries10
    AirCare is supposed to be a streamlined version of Host Guarantee. I am having a nightmare interaction with "Support Ambassador setting up artificial deadlines for submission of additional material, when he has been already informed I will be out of town....
    Hello All,I heard that we were going to be able to charge different cleaning fees for shorter stays. I cannot find how to do this anywhere. Maybe it is not yet implemented and is supposedly coming at some later date? Does anyone know how or if we can d... Latest reply by Suzan3