What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    This is the 3rd or 4th time I have tried to solve a problem with their accounting. When I get through to a human it is always someone working from home, in a foreign country with lots and lots of background noise. Between the noise and the accent I can pi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We caught covid last week. We had to cancel a booking at our home in Greece due to the need to extend our own stay for self isolation. Airbnb suspended all our listings with no warning or anything. We are in a different country from all but one and we us... Latest reply by Dan-And-Alex1
    Airbnb does not have a specific section to add a fee for pets and the option to charge it through the Resolution Center or adjust the cleaning fee, It is not the correct way, because many times If you ask for the fee thru the Resolution Center Guests d... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    This post isn’t so much about getting answers it’s more a ‘anyone else feeling this way? This year has been busy and I’m grateful for it. Our usual overseas visitors and guests attending local weddings have been replaced by staycationers staying a lit... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi there lovely hosts,Two months ago, we have decided to turn on Instant Booking and somehow we get a lot of requests from members with no reviews and/or members who completely disregard our basic house rules. It is very time consuming to try and go thro... Latest reply by Don-And-Emily0
    I was driving across the country and I drove all the way out to "Cozy Cottage in Downtown Terrell!" in Terrell Texas so my mom who is 88 years old and my two dogs could stay the night -- we paid $387 for this home -- however when we finally go there -- D... Latest reply by Anonymous