What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    I am writing this in hopes that Airbnb higher-ups get this feedback. THE REQUEST SYSTEM PRESENTS MULTIPLE PROBLEMS FOR POPULAR PROPERTIES AND NEEDS TO BE AN OPT-OUT, AS IS INSTABOOK.WHY does it present problems? 1) Guests do not read house rules before su... Latest reply by Susan990
    Airbnb are asking hosts 'are you a business?' Ok, so the tax man is maybe asking,but then they ask for the re-submittal of personal identity information including DOB, address etc. that they have had on file for years. This is very scary - Has AIrbnb had ... Latest reply by Brian2036
    We provide Gigabit Internet with download speeds up to 1000mbps (1gbps) Most devices - phones - laptops cannot download this fast as their network hardware is not capable. In this case the WiFi test tool is measuring the maximum capability of your phone ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi, please if some wrote a review the same person will be available to see it in the public review???? How to make sure thet the reviews are showing to the public?? I'm new on this. Just have my first guest. Thank you in advance. Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have a beach house in Australia that I have had limited to a 1 mth stay during the pandemic. I would like to release this over the Christmas period. My question is, within Australia, are there any restrictions for us as hosts to request proof of doubl... Latest reply by Wanda-and-Geoff0
    Hi everyone, I've been renting the extra room in my apartment on Airbnb and a recent guest claims she lost the keys. First of all, this was a reservation made by a person to his friend (2 night reservation). The so called friend checks in, the next day as... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I am new to hosting and have had some requests from guests wanting to book for family members who are visiting them and staying close by. When I ask they have their family send request, they have answered that they want to pay and it would be a li... Latest reply by M199