What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Pooja74
    AirBNB please add a Pet Fee button guests can click when they book that auto adds the preset fee amount to the reservation. You guys create burdens on hosts and guests to send alteration or money request for pet fees. This is stupid. Please fix thanks.... Latest reply by Liv
    So, all my research on adding the ability to charge a pet fee indicates there has been, and appears to be, no interest from AirBnB. May I ask why? We all have pets and we all love pets. But, having to clean up after a pet is time consuming; therefore cost... Latest reply by Liv
    I am creating this petition to have the developers of Airbnb create a "Pet Fee" function. The host will put the amount per pet and the guest should be able to check the box how many pets will be and the fees should automatically be added to the final cost... Latest reply by Liv
    A guest broke a leather designer chair and I reported this via the Resolution Centre to Airbnb. I received a quote on the repair costs and shared this within the 30 day period with Airbnb. In my message I clearly stated that the costs for the repair could... Latest reply by Liv
    Is anyone else experiencing a glitch on the new home page? It is telling me I am not currently hosting someone when in fact I am, and that I have no other future reservations when I do . Also it is giving me an error message 400 when I wish to see my tran... Latest reply by Liv
    Big announcement today with Air Cover and all the other changes to search functionality. I honestly would like to hear more from AirBnB with what they're doing to put a stop to communities arbitrarily banning STRs. In California this trend is rampant. Air... Latest reply by Christine615