What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello, My name is Elaina and I am an Airbnb co-host and property manager. I have a solid background in both real estate and hospitality. I am highly motivated, energetic, and detail oriented. I am looking to find more co hosting opportunities and was wo... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am trying to send messages to hosts just to make sure the date are available and to learn more about properties.After pressing the "send" button the page is thinking for 2 seconds and bringing me back to unsent message.Is it a feature or a bug? Is there... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • IMG_0766.jpg
    I booked a pet-friendly listing due to total price vs others because of cost effectiveness. After booking the non-refundable listing, I was asked if I was bringing a pet because there is a fee. Never in the house rules or anywhere did the listing mention ... Latest reply by Mark1723
    I am looking for advice, earlier this I had a guest who damaged my shower door causing it to leak through the floorboard to downstairs ( they didn't say anything until check out), in addition they broke into my cupboard. I tried to make contact with airbn... Latest reply by Lina4227
    Hi All, We are new to Airbnb and had 2 great reviews to get us started! I received a message from the system saying one of my reviews was fraudulent and was removed. Contacted Airbnb and they said they could not reverse it??? Also gave me zero context as ... Latest reply by Paige208