What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    Recently guests arrived, told me it was JUST what they were looking for, then left. Air BnB put a note on the thread that I had cancelled, WHICH I HAD NOT. And I have not been paid. Getting serious runaround. They messed up the bed, left their wallet ...
    So in case you missed my original post, about my opinion on location reviews, here it is; https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/location/m-p/1501494#M329688A lot of people agreed with me that this feature should be removed and @Anonymous sent me this ...
    • Screenshot_20210912-083326_Airbnb~2.jpg
    • Screenshot 2021-09-10 09.12.59.png
    Hi all! I am a super host and believe in Airbnb. I had my first really troubling guest in my 3 years of hosting. The guest verbally threatened me and harassed me on IG. His IG account is now down because it was illegal and not part of how IG is as a commu... Latest reply by Brian2036
    I'm a very perfectionist host, I have been building great reviews and such a system that help me provide employment to 2-3 people. Last month I have experienced someone who booked one of my properties late at night very randomly and all he wanted is a pla... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear AirBnB-community, I would like to get your feedback on circumstances that have arisen in our current stay in Paris with a four-month rental. In the building, there is a renovation going on (Mon-Fri from 7AM to 7PM), which included the use of jackhamm... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    My guests are asked to be fully vaccinated before booking. However a guest who is coming in 7 days time has NOT confirmed his status, although I have now messaged him twice for him to confirm this. As a last resort I have messaged him to say that I will... Latest reply by Pat271