What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Reden3
    Здравствуйте, моя подруга забронировала квартиру на вашем сайте , планируя остаться в нем 3 месаца ,мы оплатили первый месяц и бронировку как положено ... После 1-го месяца из-за личных причин мы решили сменить желье и отменили бронирование на сайте...пос... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone,I am new to the community and i need some help.I just received a review with 3 letters that can mean a lot of thing, i feel offended since most of the meaning are really offensive things. I contacted support but since they can not find the mea... Latest reply by Jovana34
    Hello everyone. I arrived in my airbnb and I no longer feel comfortable in this place.The basement is similar to the airbnb offer but my host forgot to mention that the basement is divided into two units and some relatives are living on the other side. Th... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Hello Community - I am a multi year Super Host with AirBnB. I have a home in Colorado that i list with Both AirBnB and VRBO. At the end of May i had a guest stay with some teenage boys. Our home has a Swim Spa with a Covana Cover on it. The boys made the... Latest reply by Pat271
    I'm new to airbnb hosting and of course my first guest have caused a question already! The guests booked for 10 nights and they just called to tell me their job is not going as expected so they want to leave after 5 nights.Their reason does not fall into... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Happy New Year to everyone. I see the new amenity list and was thrilled to see this option for parking...... I host in a busy downtown area and am one of the rare hosts who offer on-premise (underground, secure, assigned) parking and have always felt ... Latest reply by Indie0
    • Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 1.25.19 AM.png
    Hello.... Wonder if someone has experience this and pointers on how I should handle? A couple of days ago I received a "Inquiry" from a guest saying they were booked and wanted my address, then not too long after that the booking confirmation came in... Latest reply by Inna22