What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    Just got a request. I have IB on, so red flag alert on high. Guest has 3.5 stars in every category, and three reviews. Two most recent are from large vacation rental outfits…typical ‘great guest’ reviews, though one was much more specific than the other.... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hi guys, I need your experience and opinion regarding this AirBnb listing below. ** I have already booked there for 4 days with my family. After reading the reviews, I found several from the same person over several listings from the same host. Now I ... Latest reply by Nour96
    Hi I can't work this out.I had a booking for two nights, Friday/Sat this weekendIt was cancelled tonight due to illness.I have a moderate cancellation policy so full refund up to 5 days prior.This is night before. Booking was £90.00 per night. But Air ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi Folks I'm very new to this, with my first guests arriving tomorrow. And one thing I've forgotten to ask for is a security deposit (!). I suspect I can't charge this after booking is made, but going forward is there an average you all charge such as 10%... Latest reply by Elaine701
    I have a $340,000 condo on the Big Island and had a guest break the chrome shower holder in the master bath. When contacted there was no reply to me or airbnb so went to report it to claims support and what a joke that process was!!! I replied directly to... Latest reply by Elaine701