What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    Hello everyone, To celebrate the last day of our week long Festival of Hospitality, let's all get together for some online social fun! We will debut the festival video and have a very special guest attend too! I'm hoping to see some of our regulars... Latest reply by Mary996
    • image (15).png
    We have posted our bungalow a new listing, a week ago, and have just been asked by a doctor for a long term rent. We are considering maybe do this till March ....What are the implications on this and key do's and dont's ? Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi all! Recently I've had several guests leave reviews complaining about certain house rules that are made clear on the listing and booking confirmation and several other places for easy access. These unreasonable complaints are things like they wanted to... Latest reply by Unique16
    Do you allow your cleaning staff to leave an envelope labeled "Housekeeping Tips ".? Some back ground, we use a local management company to help manage our Airbnb. It's 3 bedroom , 2 bath, 1450 sq ft, max 6 occupants. The guests are charged a $225 c... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Hi thereI had a guest stay who has damaged the carpet with a large stain. I advised them that I would be getting costs for fixing this and it is coming out at £200. However they only paid £200 for their 2 night stay. I have not got deposits set up as I w... Latest reply by Emiel1