What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I just had a guest who, two days before her arrival, decided to send me pages of questions. she was staying for her fiancé’s birthday & wanted to know if I had any advice on a “grand gesture” (really, two days before arriving?!)Also asked every other ques... Latest reply by Ikaneng1
    Airbnb have refunded a guest who checked in 36 hours early to my home and as when I asked for an extra nights payment reported my house as being unclean .He checked himself out the next day meaning he had 2 nights free , leaving me with a cleaning bill a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am looking to lead a Facebook group for hosts in the Catskills area of New York which consists of: Sullivan, Delaware, Ulster and Greene counties. Airbnb recently asked for hosts to submit a request to start a group and I filled everything out but I nev... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    Airbnb Is Driving Hosts Elsewhere With Costly Pandemic Policies - The New York Times (nytimes.com)This article was on my LinkedIn feed today, and I thought it was an interesting read. I'm wondering if the policies around Covid cancellations and the custom... Latest reply by Brian2036
    I’m in the dark trying to figure out what’s going on. My most recent booking request indicated to me that they would be checking in ‘sometime in the afternoon.’ My check in time is 4. Now, it has in the past spontaneously changed to ‘flexible’ at times, d... Latest reply by Colleen253