What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi there, I'm a new host to Airbnb , my house was built in February and I started hosting in July, so far I've had over 10 guests, I have 5 star rating and 10 very positive reviews. Friday I had a family check in (allowed them to do early check in), they... Latest reply by Kimberly670
    Hi there, I'm a new host to Airbnb , my house was built in February and I started hosting in July, so far I've had over 10 guests, I have 5 star rating and 10 very positive reviews. Friday I had a family check in (allowed them to do early check in), they... Latest reply by Kimberly670
    As much as Airbnb's review system provides the illusion of being fair to both guests and hosts, the reality is that hosts are much more impacted by a bad guest review as our livelihood is directly affected. A guest with a single decent review or even no ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hello everyone! A little while ago, we've created a post regarding items left behind by guests (click here to view). I have to say that it was great reading stories of all the items your guests have left behind. It truly is interesting which items ar... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    • Wordsearch1.0.png
    Hi there, I'm a new host to Airbnb , my house was built in February and I started hosting in July, so far I've had over 10 guests, I have 5 star rating and 10 very positive reviews. Friday I had a family check in (allowed them to do early check in), they...
    I had my worst accomodation experience in my entire life , not because of host , because of airbnb .I feel I was stolenAfter 9 days of cjeck in and everything is great I ve received an email from airbnb that the host has violated there terms , and i need ... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hi everyone. I've been a host for 8 years now and I just got my first review that is a total and blatant lie. I've had over a 4.9+ rating and been a superhost for years, then this last guest gave me 1 and 2 stars across the board and filled the comments o... Latest reply by Katja202