What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi everyone, The time has come for our second Community Center Festival of Hospitality after several weeks of preparations by our community management team and our lovely members, alike. We’ve outdone ourselves this year and the positive response... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • Stephanie_0-1629292386313.png
    The travel credit that superhosts receive after four consecutive quarters of holding the status is worth $100. However, when this is conveyed to GBP, it’s worth only £60. Today’s exchange rate is 1 USD = 0.73 GBP This means the credit should convert to £7... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I'm hoping somebody out there can help me with this. I can't get beyond selecting a type of property to list, as an error message pops up, saying there is an issue. I have been talking to the help centre for a week now, and am so frustrated as I ca... Latest reply by Nuala23
    I am an Airbnb host and have a guest that wants to cancel her reservation prior to her stay and get a full refund. The cancellation policy on my listings are "Strict" and she is only allowed 50% back. I have tried helping her in everyway I can. Now, she i... Latest reply by Rebeca162
    This topic is part of the CC Hospitality Festival. The original topic was posted on the Italian-speaking Community Center by @Alessandro877 and we have translated it below. ------ Retiring after so many years of intense customer service, I found... Latest reply by John5097
    • Stephanie_0-1629730997876.jpeg
    • Image from iOS (6).jpg
    • Stephanie_0-1629735100685.jpeg
    We have reopened our listing and have been welcoming air bnb guests for the last couple of months, since the opening up of hospitality because of the pandemic - a total of 7 stays so far.Our problem is that although we have reviewed all the guests stays, ... Latest reply by Sarah977