What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Eniola6
    I have tried 2 different types of ID multiple times. With spotlights on them because it says to make sure well lit. Just rejection after rejection. Occasionally different reasons (could not make out the photo, seems to be a copy) I suspect what/whoever is... Latest reply by Brian2036
    I went to reserve a condo thru Airbnb. They have my credit card number, a photo, email address and phone number. Then I was asked to upload a government ID to prove I am who I said I was. I am a senior citizen and do not use the high tech gadgets. I was u... Latest reply by Sarah977
    One of the biggest issues with new hosts is that guests will take advantage of the need for good reviews. Starting out, you may put up will all sorts of shenanigans that you won't encounter with the same frequency as you become more seasoned. One of the m... Latest reply by Helen427