What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Yusuph2
    Hi there, It's the high tourist season in Ireland here. Well as high as things can get, with Covid-19 still in our midst. What I've found recently is that many guests are not leaving reviews for their stay. I'm not really sure how to take it. Do they leav... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    One guest put in review that i dont have black outs in my apartment . I have 2 diferent blackouts in all windows . Strip curtains and venetian blinds . So what I cant do to fix that review . It is notorius lie review Latest reply by Sarah977
    Our local Wal Mart starting handing out masks today because of the surge of the disease in Grand Junction, Delta and Montrose Colorado where the beds are full of Covid patients. I need to authorize two refunds for future guests who are not vaccinated and ... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hope this is OK to post here. I just wanted to say we are new to hosting and have hosted 2 different guests so far and both gave 5 star reviews. In the private msg to me the first one said having a fire pit would be nice [unfortunately husband says no b... Latest reply by Laura2592