What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Barbara3527
    I lease out a private master room of my apartment on Airbnb. One of the guest didn't look at the listing carefully and didn't want the place once he arrived at night. He admitted it's his fault but expected me to cancel his reservation and then give him f... Latest reply by Sumana5
    I am trying to use the Promotion feature where you can set a nightly price discount for certain dates, discount ranging from 10% to 50%. The minimum benefit being a strikethrough of your old listing price with the new discounted one on your listing page. ... Latest reply by Kate1874
    With all the changes and updates that Airbnb have been making I am finding it difficult to find the answer to the questions I need to ask. I used to be able to see the star rating by category left by guests after their stay. This was extremely useful as... Latest reply by M199
    It's been raining cats and dogs the last few days in London (or has it been weeks?), so it seemed appropriate that the International Cat day was yesterday (8/8), while dogs' special day is around the corner (26/8). Whether you're a pet owner or not,... Latest reply by Francesca
    • efabf244_original.jpg
    Thought I would share this because it might bring a smile to others. This past weekend there was a little local festival, vendors, music and baking contests, that sort of thing. There is also a silly parade, people drive their cars, tractors, ride horses ... Latest reply by Jenny838
    I have been trying to resolve a problem that I presented to Airbnb customer service for nearly a month. The first customer service I spoke with sent me a message saying that she will be gone for several days and will return to my case when she comes back.... Latest reply by Sumana5