What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paul11559
    Credit: Joao Tzanno @jtzanno (instagram profile) This topic is part of the CC Hospitality Festival. The original topic was posted on the Portuguese-speaking Community Center by @Beatriz98, and we have translated it below. ------ ... Latest reply by Clara116
    • Quincy_0-1629794384188.jpeg
    • Screenshot 2021-08-24 at 09.10.21.png
    • sunset.jpeg
    Hi All, Just looking for other hosts thoughts on writing this review. Our guests had booked a 4 night stay in our Thatched Shepherd Huts which are situated in the countryside in a wooded gladed area. Day before arrival a nightmare happened as in the Hot... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hi, All, I just setup a 4th listing a few weeks ago and unlike my other 3 listings, it appears I'm not showing committed to the cleaning protocol. I went through the quiz, passed the test, and applied it to my first 3 listings (first two at the same time... Latest reply by Cindy1064
    Hi guys, I am just wondering if anyone has had the same issues we have had. Migrating a group of Airbnb Listings to Airbnb's new Team & Professional Hosting Tools. Airbnb support haven't been able to help much, as its quite a rare and unique problem (pos... Latest reply by Jeremy244
    Question Why we are get rated in value? or location? we show are locations, it’s visible! Don’t like it... dont book it? and a value? if people are cheap any price will be to much. When they book... they agree the price! Why those thinks have to kill us ... Latest reply by Jennifer2682
    HELP,it’s been over 24 hours that my account has been suspended WITHOUT any notice or explanation.I’m a superhost with 2 successful listings and an rating of 4.8When calling the help line they say they can’t see what it is due to but that another team is ... Latest reply by Garance6