What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I recently rejected a booking inquiry for genuine reasons, it was outside the boundaries of my listing requirements, then AIRBNB unilaterally blocked out these dates so I could not take other inquiries for the same dates. This seems extremely unfair. Is t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    in the last week i have had 4 guest requests for more than 28 days. i have auto approve. and when the guest is approved their approved fee is $275 for the month stay!!! has any one else had this happen. i get no satisfaction from airbnb. i would appreciat... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Only using one song in a loop while you force me repeatedly onto hold for 30-40 minutes is likely considered torture under international law... You can do much better. On an individual note, how do I get help with a payment that is now three weeks late?... Latest reply by Christine615
    Hi everyone and Airbnb team.I have two listings. One apartment and one yoga center.With the apartment, everything is super fine and I'm extra happy.With the yoga center though, things are different.For the few days after I added the yoga center on airbnb,... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi!! I have been a successful cohost for many properties now. I am a sophisticated 22 year old female, and I know lots of hosts have many different properties which makes it difficult to give attention to all. I am here to take stress of of your shoulders... Latest reply by Nick
    I have had 3 requests this week from South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong all asking questions about my 1 bed listing, different questions each time basically trying to find out if we are at home?? I do believe it's one person or a group of people and it doe... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0