What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Guest took the 10% discount option for non-refundable. They have now canceled , more than the 30 days in advance anyway so that’s good . What are people doing . Will I issue the full refund anyway or issue it if the dates get booked again . first 2 months... Latest reply by Linda108
    I had my calendar open for a shorter period of time because I don't want someone booking a prime month like December (ski area) at my summer prices. I have one booking that did come in above my winter minimum rate. I checked the estimated rates for the ... Latest reply by Summer64
    I needed a place to stay while attending a VERY SMALL, COVID SAFE wedding (all guests showing proof of vaccination & taking a COVID test before the wedding.) I tried to book a place that was listed as "PRIVATE." Nowhere on the listing did the word "shared... Latest reply by Lisa6259
    Hi, help me, please.I cannot confirm and pay two stays.I receive the message "Let’s try that againUnfortunately, a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may be undergoing maintenance or your connection may have timed out. Please... Latest reply by Toqir0
    Hi , This is Saathvik , im a superhost from India , Hyderabad I am taking to community centre to raise a recent issue of mine , 1) Guests books my place instantly 2) Guest dosen't answer basic question in the message thread3) Guest dosen't pick my phone... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have been an Airbnb Superhost for 3 years. Recently the city started requiring all AIrbnb's to apply for a permit. NO ONE has ever complained about my guests or anything at our house--in fact, not even my 5 closest neighbors knew that I was hosting Ai... Latest reply by Larry430
    We have just found out the hard way, when a guest cancelled on us AFTER ARRIVAL, that the "Strict" cancellation policy for Korean guests, while already different to a standard "Strict" policy, has changed to be even further away from the cancellation poli... Latest reply by Barbara2229