What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Connie571
    I have a strict cancellation policy. I would like to give a partial refund to our guests who wish to cancel or a credit. We live in the area and for the past few days the smoke has subsided and the conditions are steadily improving. Air quality is exc... Latest reply by Jennifer709
    Hello there... I think I found a fake listing, but I am not sure, could you let me know please? This is the link, https://www.airbrb.com.host94893823-date-94832212.im/listing/HN527294?source_impression_id=p3_27419qTNCxB35nmHWXuJ0nA&t=BKJ1a4OVq Thanks a... Latest reply by Yenny24
    Hi, I have been a AirBNB host for 5 years, have 4 properties and am currently a SuperHost.The email from AirBNB was from a Barry and he sent it to me moments before his weekend started and asked to call me in 4 days time.I have had returning guests reach ... Latest reply by Barry346
    Have you handled the situation when a guest about to arrive contacts you, he tells you that he has to move the dates of his trip by "X" circumstance, you make the modification to the reservation to later dates, and once the reservation cancels you. Leavi... Latest reply by Lisa723