What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Marcus706
    I get a request to book early this afternoon, only it's not addressed to me. It's addressed to someone I can only assume is the host of another listing the guest has considered booking instead. I recognize the name as a fellow local host. So I message the... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I had a guest stay who used the countertop as a cutting board and there are now cut marks in the countertop. It's a brand new countertop installed only two months ago. There is no good way to fix the cuts without replacing the entire counter, which I a... Latest reply by Lorna170
    We have nowhere to go to get a refund from AirBNB.We got an email from AirBnB saying that they are not refunding their Service Fee for a COVID-related cancelled booking (as it was made after March 2020). This is unethical. The cancellation was due to ext... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Guest 1 messages an enquiry - i respond and click pre-approval15 minutes later Guest 2 requests a booking- but dates overlap the first enquiryI decide to message back guest 1 and we agree i will hold till the following morning ( within the 24 hr of pre-ap... Latest reply by Colleen253