What Hosts are saying

I recently booked a reservation for someone who said there were 4 to 7 adults staying at my vacation home. However, they ended having an event of sorts whereas cars and more people started showing up on Friday and Saturday. Apparently this was considere...
    I had two guests check in that was fine and we also knew that they would be cutting their stay short. I didnt refund due to the fact, they had chosen the non refundable option and it was also bank holiday and would been to late to get a booking for th... Latest reply by Debbie889
    Good afternoon! I am new in this and I have just spoken with a landlord of one house in Milton Keynes and to rent it the lady said I need to rent it through airnb but I can’t seem to find that property on this link. I’m general im very confused how it wor... Latest reply by Helen3
    I'm trying to rent a place for a long period, but i got a mail from automated@airbnb--verifica.eu requesting the payment of a month rent, does this domain belong to airbnb?? Latest reply by Elena87