What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Dan-Mihai0
    I couldn't find this suggestion yet, so here it goes. Would you also like it if there was an ability to send images in/attached to a scheduled message? A personal use case would be that after booking I like to send guests not just an intro message but als... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    I had to cancel my holiday back in March 2020, holiday was booked for June 2020. I was told I would get travel credit instead of a refund.I have seen a few conversations that say credit lasts for a year, but around April 2020, it said on Air BnB that the ... Latest reply by Josephine240
    Hi. I rented my home to couples in Nuevo Vallarta. A home which is inside a community high end community And house called el tigre. My home a 1.25 m usd home. Where all neighbors are a community, where we have inside security and rules one night one of th... Latest reply by Laura4076
    Hi EveryoneI am facing a difficult situation related to some transactions on Airbnb. I approached Airbnb support but it was not effective so i am asking here below. One of my guest wanted to cancel the reservation before check in and my cancellation poli... Latest reply by Colleen253
    An estimated 14 million visitors travel to Niagara, Ontario region every year, and most of them come to see the Falls. People visit us from all over the world: I think that all you need to do to belong here is show up. But there’s a hidden Niagara, one th... Latest reply by Evan595
    • Gorge.jpg
    • Farm Market 1.jpg
    • Kakaba Tasting Room.jpg
    Hi, Could anyone advise me if there is an ombudsman or overseeing authority for Airbnb? I am having the most stressful time chasing a refund and every time I phone their lines I'm informed that they're going to refer it onto another team who will call me ... Latest reply by Elaine736