What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Raman98
    Hiya everyone, Today, I would like to introduce you to another member of the Host Advisory Board — Pascale, a French host from the Bordeaux area, who talks about the benefits of hosting, including meeting people with different interests from your own... Latest reply by Pascale144
    • Quincy_0-1626859670732.jpeg
    Hi,Because of covid I had to cancel two trips. Now I have some travel credits to use and they expire 31.12.2021. I've got job near to my relatives house and I'm going to live with them for some time. So my questions is: Can my relatives, with the same sur... Latest reply by Kacper2
    Dear Community, I have been a superhost for a few years now, since 2014. I know my settings and they are set at a 4 night, sometimes 5 night minimum. I just received an instabooked guest for 2 nights. I wrote the guest and said this might be.a mistake bu...
    Hello! The reservations HMY5S45QCC and HMWQHQ9FZ2 were people that canceled on me, however, they both gave me a bad review. Any of both stayed at my place. Please deleted those reviews. Thanks! Latest reply by Anonymous