What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Melat8
    Hello all SH’s! New host here and I’m on my way to making SH status… Yeah!If I bring on another listing and have my SH status by then, does the new listing receive the same SH status by default; or does that new listing start from “square one”? Thanks so ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Should I feel free to charge a guest who: put food down the drain and required me to call a drain cleaning service in left dirty dishes, soiled the couch, left piles of dog waste and garbage in the yard. All this led to 2 additional hours of cleaning. bro... Latest reply by Linda108
    @FANISHI ... I HAVE A PROBLEM THE LAST 20 DAYS ..36 DIFFERENT MESSAGES CAME TO MY MOBIL " COGRATULATIONS ME A MADE A RESERNATION ........"BUT NOTHING SHOWS UP ON MY PROFIL - CALENDER - OR MY E-MAIL.ANYONE KNOWS WHATS HAPPENING?? Latest reply by Fanis9
    Hi i am brand new to hosting . A friend sent me a referral link and said i should be prompted to input it when i set up my page. I must of missed the prompt and now i think my page is live. Is it to late to avail does anyone know???? My friend was a great... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hello I made a post on here earlier and have received a message to my email account from an Airbnb associate but I'm not sure if I can reply to it as it's made of up lots of weird numbers and letters. Does anyone know how I contact the person who left the... Latest reply by Sarah977
    5 days into a 6-week stay, our guests left. Their reason for doing so is understandable - they were here for extended medical treatments for a teenage child. Problem is: our condo association only allows 4 rentals per year, and this is our 4th. Unless our... Latest reply by Lisa723