What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    This is a very basic question but we are new to hosting and I can't find an answer. Our last guest left us a very positive private review which came up on my screen - but now I can't find where it is stored!Can anyone help? Thanks! Latest reply by Emiel1
    More recently the person booking the Airbnb unit does not arrive and has booked it for friends or family. What is the Airbnb ruling here as anybody can book for anybody!.Thanks Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0
    I have an airbnb credit for a booking cancelled because of Covid. I want to use that credit for a booking in June next year.When I press the reserve button the cost comes up and shows the credit amount. (-£559)Price details£85.14 x 7 nights£596.00Cleaning... Latest reply by Kolja5
    Over the past weekend, I had problems with 2 reservations. The first reservation had a request that I could not accommodate and the 2nd made a reservation with incorrect dates. I reached out to Airbnb well in advance to get them involved to cancel the res... Latest reply by Trude0
    We underwent a widely publicized Municipal Service delivery crisis in Johannesburg in the beginning of June 2021 and for 2 days had no water on tap, this while Load Shedding occurred equating in no electricity for approximately 2 hours per day during this... Latest reply by Peta7
    So we have this guest, R who booked 2 of our places from a month ago. He was very demanding and obnoxious guest from the very beginning. 10 days prior check in day he said he wanted to reschedule, we asked to confirm the date he said he'll let us know by ... Latest reply by Davin52