What Hosts are saying

Reservation I'd: HMT5HRMWEZ This guest had booked my place and they were partying there.they were creating alot of issues and I had to call airbnb team to tell the guest to move out.i told the customer support team to cancel the booking and refund the gue... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Wondering if someone can advise. We have recently renovated a home specifically for holiday rental. It has been renovated to a very high standard and everything is less than a year old. On our latest change over, damage to our new hardwood floors was n... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I’m at my wits end with Airbnb support right now. We had a guest arrive at our 3 pm check-in time with a dog and extra people (and also saging our home for ”bad vibes”). I went outside to ask him about the dog and explained we have a no pet policy. He tri... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Recently returned from a trip and neither of the two hosts I stayed with left feedback. I always try to participate fully. I did send a private message to both regarding some improvements they might consider, but not written condescendingly. But of cours... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I have a guest arriving soon who says that 2 of his party have tested positive and he wants to cancel and get refunded. I have a strict cancellation policy as it's my house and not only does it take a huge amount of work to get it ready for guests but als... Latest reply by Ashley1160
    Hello,I went through the verification process a month ago and sent a copy of my BC Driver's License that clearly shows that it expires "2023-Nov-03"I checked the page on Verification and it states that I have been verified.I received an email from our up... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Yey! It's time for another three-day holiday weekend here in America the great US of A celebrates its birthday and independence on the 4th of July. Which means most government workers and private employees at companies that abide by govt holidays will be ... Latest reply by Jennie131
    Hello I’m a new host. A guest has called me to say they have tested positive and have a booking with us in the near future. airbnb gave them our number to talk to us about the booking. I am assuming they want to cancel. what are hosts doing ? airbnb cance... Latest reply by Martin-And-Lesley1