What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Jonh-Bladimir0
    Seriously Air you need to fix this .Short version.My guest had to cancel due to not having a tourist tax visa . She was not allowed to board the plane. She was fully refunded as I know accidents sometimes happen. ( just one night stay) So this morning I ... Latest reply by Lisa990
    Hello,I'm new to hosting, My guests would like to postpone there booking due to covid restrictions, but do not have a date as to when they would like to come. I am happy with this, but I do not know how this situation can be done, do I tell them to canx? ... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello there, What to do when you don’t accept an alteration request of your guest and the guest gives you low stars reviews and just write a DOT (.) on the review? Latest reply by Anonymous
    Is anybody else super anoyed with the confusing, ugly and difficult to navigate new dashboard?What happened Airbnb? Please bring back the old dashboard or at least let the users choose which one they want to keep! Latest reply by Gail298
    Due to a sudden rise in coronavirus cases, a 1 week lockdown was suddenly announced with little notice here in Melbourne, Australia last month. It was to commence later that night. I had booked a 2 night getaway, scheduled to check in the same day. The ho... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Can someone explain Airbnb's reservation system? Local laws are such I need to screen guests to ensure compliance. If a guest sends a pre-approval request which violates local laws how do I decline without being penalized by Airbnb for not accepting?Ho... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello All. First refund as a host and it seems confusing to me. My policy is the Flexible so full refund up to 24 or 48 hours before check-in.1. Why are there so many different amounts? See both pics2. Where does $398 come from in the second photo? The... Latest reply by Colleen253
    • Screenshot_20210626-220143_Gmail.jpg
    • Screenshot_20210627-000901_Airbnb.jpg