What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Ive been noticing something interesting and wonder what my fellow hosts think. I am looking at stays in a few different urban locations. The overall ratings of listings seem to be quite a bit lower overall than listings in a more rural location outside of... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi My current guests would like to extend their stay for another 12-months (August 2021 - August 2022). However, they had only decided this after another guest had already made a booking for a week in Jan 2022. It makes more sense from a financial and sta... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I have been hosting for a year now and I am going to be honest. There has been a lot of ups and downs. I mainly use these forums to vent. My venting is about crappy guest, vague/missing Airbnb policies and poor support. Normally, I tell my side of the si... Latest reply by Dave52