What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    Hello community, I have a query about potential scam guests and having hosted for the last 4 summers I should have developed more intuition but am researching means of checking them out. They no longer seem to ask to communicate outside of the site which... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I had a guest who canceled the reservation the day before check-in. My cancellation policy is "Strict". When verifying the amounts that would be paid after the guest cancels, I verified that Airbnb will refund the Cleaning Fee. Could anyone tell me si... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I have had increasing problems with guests without reviews. More than half now are new and with no reviews and of those more than half have been bad to really awful.One guest book a weekend and the amount of trash generated was more than my family creat... Latest reply by Ann72
    I booked a room for a single night, the host approached on the chat and said that the booking was "automatically accepted" and that they don't have any room and didn't receive the usual notification of us requesting to stay, so she cannot cancel. She aske... Latest reply by Colleen253
    The host accepted my request and immediatly wrote me that he does not have a room for me. I did the following steps: Go to “Trips” and find the trip you want to cancel.Click on “Show trip details.“Click on “Change or cancel.“Click “Cancel reservation.“Pl... Latest reply by Helen3
    We need someone to clean occasionally as a backup to our normal service at our Airbnb in Carroll County. Our home is about a half-hour from either Frederick or Westminster, 2 bed/2bath about 1400 square feet. Get in touch if you think you might be able t...