What Hosts are saying

We arrived to our location excited about a week long stay at a quiet vacation home. Three of us arrived a day early to prepare, what we weren't prepared for was the state of the home. Uncleaned, spatter, splatter, and leftover food matter. Since we made o... Latest reply by Nick
    I got this email from automated@airbnb.com which makes no sense to me. I received no text which I normally do with every inquiry. We hope this message finds you well. Reservation ** with Janet ** has been canceled in our system. This reservation was se...
    Just a quickie,2 of our 3 apartments booked with Airbnb guests. Power company informed us that they were changing out the sub station near our property and the power would be off between 10am and 3 pm. We immediately let the guests know fearing calls for ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi,Just wondering if you have any tips for me with a big problem I had being a guest at a condo in Cabo.I am a superhost but went to Cabo on a 1 week vacation ($1070 USD luxury condo booking). My family (3 adults, 3 small kids) did an instant book at 8pm ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    @Nelly264 Seriously????!!!Airbnb has blocked my calender due to an "Investigation" of which one of the female guest who visited the country for the 1st time, complained about everything and lied about us harassing and abusing her (p.s I am a short FEMALE ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My cancellation policy used to be Super Strict (30 days)The reason for that was that my villas are situated on a tropical island. To get there, people have to buy a ticket.I recently received a cancellation, which triggered me to look at the cancellation ... Latest reply by Bob297
    Hi, I am new to airbnb and this is my 1st inquire asking for rental of my place for 90 days to 4 people in a construction company.Are there differences in handling longer period rents vs shorter periods? Do I need to lower rent, increase deposit? are ther... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0