What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    We are new hosts. We recently took a booking for our entire house (red flag 1) for one night (red flag 2) from what turned out to be a local guest (red flag 3) with a new profile (red flag 4). These concerned me. I couldn't see much about this guest at th... Latest reply by Colleen253
    We arrived to our location excited about a week long stay at a quiet vacation home. Three of us arrived a day early to prepare, what we weren't prepared for was the state of the home. Uncleaned, spatter, splatter, and leftover food matter. Since we made o... Latest reply by Nick
    I got this email from automated@airbnb.com which makes no sense to me. I received no text which I normally do with every inquiry. We hope this message finds you well. Reservation ** with Janet ** has been canceled in our system. This reservation was se...
    Just a quickie,2 of our 3 apartments booked with Airbnb guests. Power company informed us that they were changing out the sub station near our property and the power would be off between 10am and 3 pm. We immediately let the guests know fearing calls for ... Latest reply by Sarah977