What Hosts are saying

We have had good experiences hosting at our place here in Maine. However, we dread the day when a guest arrives with an adult who is a felon and terrorizes our family! These days with all the crazy things going on in this country, airbnb needs better due... Latest reply by Linda108
    How do I cancel an enquiry for my accommodation that is in the "waiting for payment" period. The guest has decided not to use my accommodation but has not cancelled his enquiry. Now I must wait 19 hours before I can have the dates for other guests. Latest reply by Paul-and-Lynn1
    A guest booked for four nights, stayed two, then canceled. He claimed he canceled by mistake, but he didn't attempt to reinstate the booking and I didn't allow him to return without going through Airbnb. Meanwhile Airbnb canceled the booking and I have no... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We recently had an inquiry about a service animal. Long story short, it was made by someone does not have an identify verified on Airbnb, no reviews, has not been reviewed and been on since 2016. A few days later we were copied into an email going to ou... Latest reply by Jay1595
    Hey, listen up @Airbnb , for I have a story to tell. While it's not a beautiful "Made Possible by Hosts" video story, accompanied by soulful music with a happy ending, it is, nevertheless, a story you need to hear. Once upon a time in the magical month ... Latest reply by Susie0
    • Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 7.54.23 PM copy.jpg
    • IMG_5419.jpeg
    This is actually happening with a different host's account, but I'm trying to help them.The host relisted a listing that had been unlisted for months, and then began updating various details and parameters in the listing. In very short time, the calendar... Latest reply by Nick