What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    I have just recd this from air b n b, but wanted to check if it is genuine or a scam ?? Set up 2-step authenticationSet up 2-step authenticationLocal regulations now require an extra layer of security for your account. To keep accessing important info, li... Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0
    I'm curious as why Airbnb is blatantly lying to its users?I'm now required to set up 2-step authentication because "Local regulations require added security steps to help protect your account details.". I believe this to be a blatant lie, just like there'... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Just about 10 days ago on 30th April 2020, Airbnb's newest and fastest growing product - Online Experience completed one year and the anniversary bash was a sight to remember! Here are the people who joined us the other day from Airbnb leadershipCatherine...
    • Keshav7_0-1620929474775.jpeg
    • Keshav7_1-1620929474782.jpeg
    Hi all, I recently had an issue where I had to cancel reservations due to unforeseen circumstances. It would have been great if I could contact a few hosts if there place was available and transfer the guests to them in the safest, legal way possible. Wha... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi peeps had and email about host standard, but all of my reviews as a host are 10/10 I'm confused any light on this would be appreciated Cheers tino  Latest reply by Dale711
    • Screenshot_20210513_081908_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.jpg
    Hi there, I produce greetings cards and prints of the New Forest and wanted to let you know these are available for your guests. I am more than happy to provide samples and answer any queries you may have. My details are: www.brambleandbeach.co.uk FB (... Latest reply by Nick
    Hi , I am fairly new to air bnb hosting. I have a question is there a way I can preapproval or deny all of my guest before they book. If possible I want to filter out people from booking from my same state ( mainly same area being that we had a very bad e... Latest reply by Dale711
    Hello! I wrote a long post on 12th may about online experience community kick off event and facebook link to offical airbnb community for OEs but can not see it anywhere now!Has it been removed? I cant find it anywhere.Could you help @Quincy or @Stephan... Latest reply by Stephanie
    We all know how little(none really) we have been supported by the mothership through this process, and many of us maybe in danger of losing our investments. Depending on your situation, you maybe eligible for a long term, very low interest rate loan throu... Latest reply by Zachary139