What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Mirjana76
    Everything I want to say was up there what is where the one on North Main and see if you was okay email me back and I haven't heard from it I'm thinking blessings and prayers prayers for those down thereEven though it's been a long day trying to get into ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Today I needed to contact Airbnb CS. Which is very rare, as i useally can solve issues myself. But due to mistake from a guest the system was disturbed (short: the guest wanted to extend reservation 2 days before it ends, but let the extension sent to ... Latest reply by Flavia202
    Hi everyone,After some really great years as an airbnb host I am now looking to sell my flat in Lisbon. Does anyone know good platforms/ways to do that or anyone who could be interested?Any inputs are much appreciated!Cheers,Andrea Latest reply by Liv