What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    Hello...having a serious issue getting a review taken down that clearly goes against review standards and is actually criminal in some of the content of said review. Trying to speak with someone directly on how far they will let a disgruntled guest go bef... Latest reply by Eddie-and-Kris0
    hello I am a hote and my account has been deactivatedeight months ago I was a great hote and since then because of Covid I have had only 3 rentalsI only had a bad speech after a dispute with a tenantI expressly request that my account be reactivated and i... Latest reply by Jacques711
    I have hardwood floor in my home that guests continue to put scratches in.Its typically from lack of common sense such as moving furniture and dragging it across the floor.I have made it a house rule to be careful but people do not read the rules.It does... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi thereI have been a Superhost for 7 years and am very familiar with how AirBnB’s algorithm works. I continually work on my listings, changing the price & description. Often, up to 5 times a night. Due to hard work, excellent ratings & constant attention... Latest reply by Ann72
    I've been arguing with Airbnb "customer support" about withholding. They haven't helped me at all and don't respond to my messages anymore. I withheld taxes for 7 months in 2020, and Airbnb refuses to give me a 1099 to account for this withholding. On the...
    Hello, I have been a member since 2016. I just recently took advantage of booking a reservation. I reserved one booking, However the host cancelled due to home issues. I booked again, I had to cancel due to a family member getting sick. Soon after this I ... Latest reply by Wesley147
    I was wondering when doing reviews on guests who booked my rooms do I need to speak on their guest whom they brought with them as well? I have guest books in my rooms and they took the time to leave their information in it as well (guest guest info was ... Latest reply by Adrienne174