What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    @Ute42 really got me thinking when she mentioned a book called The Culting of Brands. The author, Douglas Atkin, was once the Global Head of Community. His deep research into cults - which he says are communities - shows in many ways across our interact... Latest reply by Ana7
    @Catherine-Powell I am still upset about a revenge review that was allowed to stand; the guest was very intelligent and knew just how to word his review so that it would be accepted. We had a very difficult time getting bookings after that review which ca... Latest reply by Allie179
    We booked a trip with turnkey for a special annual trip we take with the family. We booked our trip and then immediately canceled realizing that not only were none of the amenities available while we were visiting but very far away from the property. We c... Latest reply by Amanda1664
    Hi everyone, “ Do not drink anything that is considered liquor. You will get one towel per day per person. There will not be a second key provided to you for any reason. We will schedule one meeting to check in. If I have ANY complai... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    • CC30CC6A-FCA5-4D6E-9AA1-4F32262DF1CE.jpeg
    I've booked with a host that looks legitimate in all ways - no outside emails, pictures of the hostess, full description. She even has positive reviews as a traveler herself. The only problem is that there are no reviews on her site, and she's been a me... Latest reply by Naomi353
    I have had a guest book through the instant booking facility. I understood to qualify for instant booking a guest had to meet Airbnb ID standards PLUS positive reviews and no negative reviews. This guest arriving in a few days has no personal review, but ... Latest reply by Yvonne41