What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Adebayo9
    Evening all,Since last weeks update the calendar is not working as it should We currently manage 35 properties and the calendar allows you to move the properties up and down when navigating, but now does NOT tie the guests and dates with each property, so... Latest reply by Len37
    Looking for help with the Airbnb cancellation process...I have a guest arriving in 4 days who has just texted me that he wants to cancel his reservation. I have a 5 day full refund policy. I am happy to let him out of his reservation but don't know how ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just had a guest who with notice brought 30 dogs in four trailers and messed up my entire home. I collect a security deposit and Airbnb will not refund the money I had to spend to clean up my house from the dog feces. I spent a more $500 on the clean up... Latest reply by Christine20
    I got 13 enquiries from mostly Turkish people for a Turkish beachfront property but no booking to date on Airbnb. I have experience with properties in other markets and this never happened where I have an instant booking which I also have on this propert... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Good afternoon, I have a nicely located single family home in an upscale gated community in Boiling Springs, SC ( Spartanburg -Upstate SC).2600 sq ft - 5 beds / 3 1/2 baths looking for someone with Airbnb experience to guide/ manage, preferably in Upstate... Latest reply by Teri