What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elisa
    Gloucester: The Hidden City Gloucester has more than 2000 years of history. You can see reminders of it all over the city, often hidden away in the most unlikely places. There are far too many to cover in a short article like this, so I would a... Latest reply by Mary996
    • Robin90_0-1619462101032.png
    • Robin90_1-1619462140924.png
    • 20200919_110406 (2).jpg
    Hello everyone: I have been requesting to talk to an Airbnb support team supervisor as my current ambassador has been not very helpful; she contacts me ONLY LATE NIGHT, mostly from after midnight. Today the supervisor finally got me back, sent me a mess... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello! Quick question please I'd like to find out more about applying for Airbnb Online experiences. My question is can I apply to host multiple experiences or am I limited to just one? Also the same question for offline experiences. Tried emailing experi... Latest reply by Keshav7
    Hi folks! Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on how to keep and build demand for Online Experiences / Virtual Events post COVID. What types of virtual events will there be a demand for / would you want to book post covid?What types of ... Latest reply by Keshav7
    • Zoom.jpg
    FYI: IB is not enabled on my listing & I have a 5 day minimum set. Just received a Request to Book for 2 nights over a holiday weekend... gratefully the gal’s 2.5* review showed on her profile. Now how one review can show up as 2.5 I have no idea. But no... Latest reply by Nina75
    I saw on Earth Day that Airbnb would be lunching benefits programs for hosts and I want to encourage them to consider Lake County, FL which has a festic season and a vibrant hosting community. We'd love more affordable solar energy out here! Latest reply by Nina75
    Hi we are new to Airbnb and we’ve just had our second guests. Our first scratched our brand new table as they couldn’t be bothered to use the obvious place mats our second have just checked out and my housekeeper has found that in appears they have been ... Latest reply by Dale711
    Good morningI'm new to Airbnb and have a question regarding CancellationI've asked Airbnb Support and have been waiting for two days for an answer!A client booked one of my properties for a week at the end of JulyShe then decided to cancel, but doesn't wa... Latest reply by Jane2848