What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    I can not use my new iPhone because I have not received a verification code through email. Text verification worked fine. I have been using the same email for years. Airbnb told me to check with Apple and also Cel phone provider both send me back to Airbn... Latest reply by Angelica-Y-Jorge0
    I’m hosting my home for the first time this fall in Northern California. The past few years we have had fires and/or extremely poor air quality. I’m the event that happens again, can I allow my guests to cancel under a strict cancellation policy? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi my name is Alex and I just finished a week stay at this villa in Dubai and was greeted with smiles and fist pounds but sadly that’s when it all started....Nets and ants all throughout... no hot water in shower for 2 days... 2 out of 3 toilets had broke... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So confused by a recent booking request. Guest is going to a wedding on a Saturday but the Saturday she wants is not available. She wants to come, bring a dog and a husband and book on a Sunday and a Monday. In her message she said she "really wants" the ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    My favorite new find is this adorable little gift shop on South Congress. Its called Letterpress Play. Beautiful space and awesome people. Its actually owned a pretty famous lady named Kyle Hawley! www.letterpressplay.com Latest reply by Quincy
    A month ago, two of my four listings in Breckenridge, CO were switched from Split Fee (3% host/ rest to guest) to Simplified Pricing Host Only Fee (15% to host/ 0% to guest) without any advanced noticed. I received an email the same day that said " Airbnb... Latest reply by Yiwei3