What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Armand-Henri-Louis0
    Hi all, I have had a guest damage my outdoor table they placed something hot on the surface which has burnt it (one big mark and little spit marks). When asked the guests said they were unaware of any damage to the table. I have sent them photos but yet t... Latest reply by Anonymous
    • received_166630552006033.jpeg
    Ontario Hosts Airbnb has put yellow Covid-19 notices on accounts with reference to a Federal website. Please review your listings. Hopefully, this constitutes an extenuating circumstance. But it should provide hosts with cancellation penalty exemption... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    • Screenshot_20210427-180931_Airbnb.jpg
    Hello. Last week, I connected with an SBA lender here in Pennsylvania, and completed their application for the SBA’s “PPP (Payroll Protection Program)” loan program, with the understanding that this lender would be submitting my application to the SBA tod... Latest reply by Chris1931
    Airbnb has been the WORST when it comes to using their insurance for damages caused by guest. I had a guest, **, that broke my strict cancellation policy, broke a lot of my house rules with noise, ruined my toilet, I had to change the locks because I susp... Latest reply by Sarah977
    While staying in our home, a local, engaged couple (under age 25) had a domestic dispute on our front porch. The young lady, who was our registered guest, called her father to pick her up. When he arrived, the father was willing to take his daughter but n... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello! I have a resource if you need to share what's happening around town with your guests. Many times guests will ask us "what can we do during our stay?" We created a directory that we call the Virtual Tour Guide for the area. Let me know if anyone i...
    Hi Fellow Hosts! We had a guest who burnt out table and didn't pay for damages, which I then escalated it to airbnb as this has always been the policy. To try and resolve between guest first. I then escalated it as my guest didn't pay for damages and this... Latest reply by Waybridge0
    I am reluctant to leave a review for a family who stayed. They took us up on a number of things and I really don't wish to lose our good rating. I also don't wish to have any further contact with them. They were visiting his mother and didn't seem to want... Latest reply by Colleen253