What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    Hi All, we are first timers and we have listed our property ahead of it being ready with a coming soon headline. I wanted to ask for any advice on managing enquiries with this in mind. we are receiving a lot of enquiries asking what it’s going to be like ... Latest reply by Graeme-And-Claire0
    Noticing an increase in Host problems due to A.I. not understanding the meaningsof some words the host has used in a review. Same with the guest review. I got clued into this AI issue a while back when a guest commented on the size of my guesthouse.... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have always wondered what happens if you have a problematic guest; one who is breaking the rules-- will Airbnb support you? The answer is no. Host at your own risk because Airbnb support is only trained to give the option that will make money for Airbnb... Latest reply by Dale711
    Dear HAP Members (who are hosts (and Hosts that hang out here!),Hosts here on our beloved CC have overwhelmingly rightfully pointed our fingers squarely at Airbnb's Customer Service system as broken and often the bane of our existence when we are in need,... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Hi, I am writing to reach out and get some help from the customer service at AirBnB. I have already tried to get help by calling customer service and it has been the worst experience I have ever had with any company's customer service. They are so rude an... Latest reply by Laurie533