What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    Hi everyone, With Spring well and truly on the way in the Northern Hemisphere, many of us are starting to enjoy longer, warmer, and livelier days. In order to celebrate this and to pursue the celebrations some of you might have indulged in over the w... Latest reply by Nick
    • Quincy_0-1617707187837.jpeg
    Brian Nate, Joe where are your promises ??Where is your sense of adaptability and responsibility ?Where are the principles of your Feb 2021 letter“this crisis revealed about who we are”“our model is inherently adaptable” “We will adjust when we don’t get ... Latest reply by Dale711
    Hello everyone, It's that time again and this is a bit of shake up as the lovely @Lizzie is off in mummy land! But, we will endeavour to keep up the tradition nonetheless. Our next online meetup will take place on Thursday, April 15th (10PM, UK time)... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    • meetup.jpg
    Hi Airbnb! I recently wanted to get in contact with one of the hosts that is active here on Airbnb. I made a booking to get in contact with the person but now I have passed the 48 hour rule to cancel the booking and can't receive my money back. The host w... Latest reply by Helen3