What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    My account was hacked and I have been trying to get my money back from AirBnB with no success. Any ideas on what I can do? Someone changed my payout method to a Paypal account and they keep trying to tell me how to do everything, but get my money back. ... Latest reply by Nick
    We are in Palm Beach County, Florida. They say we are not in compliance with local tax requirements - we are and have been for 3 years. This same thing happened last year - took over a month to fix - in the meantime we could take no bookings. We've talked... Latest reply by Andre10185
    Hello, just wondering if anyone else has this problem.... I noticed in my settings about a week ago that there were 2 devices logged in on my account . They were devices located in china, so I logged them out and ever since doing that, I cannot receive an... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I used to have the least restrictive cancellation policy until my last season (quite a few cancellations). Also to start this new season, my first guest canceled 2 days out. I was never able to rebook. So, I've switched to the 'Moderate' cancellation poli... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, I am a host and have a travel coupon to use up. Just went to book something and it said 'reserve' , does it give me somewhere later down the line to add my travel coupon or does 'reserve' mean that the host can just accept you as an instant book. I ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    At our last superhost assessment we we were again successful in maintaining our status and we were notified on our homepage of the hosting portal. The notification contained a link to a short 'animation/story' that contained a number of pages saying how ... Latest reply by Cathie19