What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
     Hi I’m Robert. I recently found an apartment in Rastatt, Germany. I found it on an app designed for rentals so I contacted the owner. After a short time she contacted me through mail that she is in UK and she gave me details etc saying we will go through... Latest reply by Linda108
    • 06BB2E72-FC78-46ED-9CED-C3FB7C6C784D.jpeg
    • 6A6EAB1C-1098-40E9-9126-7AB925E67D92.jpeg
    Can I suggest to all hosts to check you listing for your advertised 'Check-in' time! I have had a month away with family on the East Coast and arrived home yesterday.......the afternoon of the 10th March.I had blocked the first 10 nights of March on my ... Latest reply by Robin807
    • Early check-in.png
    • emoji 5.png
    Just got this inquiry:Can I now please have the condo unit # and access code for our arrival tomorrow 3-09 around 9 pm?Thanks very much. Signed with full name I do not have any prior communication with this person. I do give people the nearest intersectio... Latest reply by Fred13
    I have all of the tourist development tax & business tax receipt numbers but my listing has been unlisted by Airbnb! When I try to relist it, it say “error: your minimums stay must be above the short-term stay rental threshold...” anyone have any advice ... Latest reply by Sarah977