What Hosts are saying

The cancelation and message: "Unfortunately, we’ve received quality assurance information regarding this guest and we’re no longer able to support them as a member of our Airbnb community." Airbnb had canceled and notified the guest.The same guest had boo... Latest reply by Peter2951
    Why when i book a trip I have a checkin date example lets say Feb 1st (usually 3pm or later chevkin) and check out date Feb 2nd ( check out by 11am) and i get charged gor 2 days..In actuality its not even 24 hours...At a hotel they charge you gor one nig... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Does anyone have suggestions for how to "prove" to CS (or someone with authority) that a guest never arrived to check in at my listing? They never set foot on the property, never met me, and obviously never saw the booked room. I learned about 90 mins aft... Latest reply by Elaine701
    My brother and I recently bought a multifamily and are almost finished with renovating one unit as a short term rental. We would like to split hosting duties every other week or every two weeks. What is the best way to go about this? One of us as a co hos... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I have a bit of a problem. I posted our listing for the first time yesterday. It is a house near a concert venue in Washington State. Our pricing varies greatly depending on holidays, concerts, etc. I set pricing up yesterday and when I set the rate f... Latest reply by Mike2293
    Hello from Bishnu Homestay,we hope our community is doing fine. As I knew many of us are suffering due to Covid-19. No business as people are not able to travel. I couldn’t understand one thing while people are not traveling and we have no chance to host ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I live a gated mountain, mostly retirement community, I think there are 60-70 homes. About 15 are whole house short term rentals. My STR is one of only 2 that is a STR guest house on the lot where the homeowner is in the main house. So there is a rental ... Latest reply by Annette76