What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Marcus706
    Good Afternoon , Quincy Are there airbnb guess are traveling and booking right now , I had a guess wanted to come for april 1-9th of 2021 but I thought it would be to soon. SPECIAL K Latest reply by Karen1505
    Od našeg partnera Airbnb sam puno naučila.Vrlo sam sretna da imam izuzetne goste.Voljela bih svim domačinima isto.Javljam se iz Hrvatske iz Istre, točnije Umaga.Želim vam uspješnu sezonu!I ne zaboravite voljeti se!!S ljubavlju srdačan pozdrav, Barbara Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, we have stayed in Airbnb homes perhaps a dozen times, but recently encountered something new to us. We’re staying in an apartment in the US for several days, for which we paid a cleaning fee. After checking in, we found a note from the cleaners, se... Latest reply by Bruce518
    A crazy neighbor made a complaint that I was hosting COVID-19 guests. So I asked Airbnb the details about the neighbor to send to the police and make him explain the false accusation.To my surprise, Airbnb denied the data from the neighbor, and even worse... Latest reply by Laura4663
    Catherine, hi! my husband Mark is in the hospital; and I decided to try booking an AirBnB against hope, meaning my phone is a flip-top and my iPod doesn’t run MacIS 13. I DID manage to book, letting the host know to text me at my flip top (sorry _ I u... Latest reply by Helen3